Keeping our costs low is one of NGC’s most prized assurances. One of the ways we do this is through our various fundraising efforts each year. Upcoming NGC fundraising events include:
- Our fundraising plan this year will include the following:
- Spring Flower sale – Pick Up May 6, 2017 from 2-6pm
- Pancake Breakfast at the VFW – May 21, 2017, purchase tickets at the door or in the NGC Office.
- Mums & fall bulbs sale – August 2017
- Jesse James Horse Clean Up – September 2017
- Holiday Wreath/Poinsettias – October 2017
- Pizza / Butter Braid – Feb 2018
Though we encourage your participation in all of our fundraising efforts, we simply ask that all families who are enrolled in our program, to either participate in our annual fundraisers or give a donation equivalent to the amount of the fundraising goal. All monies raised go directly to NGC to cover program equipment, facility, and scholarship costs.